PLEASE NOTE THE DAYTIME PUBLIC SKATING SESSION ON MONDAY, FEBRUARY 15TH IS CANCELLED DUE TO A HOCKEY TOURNAMENT. THE SESSION WILL RETURN TO THE SCHEDULE AT ITS NORMAL TIME ON TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 16TH.
Welcome to Klick Lewis Arena!
UPDATED SPECTATOR POLICY BEGINNING January 4, 2021.
The following policies are in place in order to keep us compliant with Atlantic District and State of PA mandates and guidelines. Failure to follow these guidelines can result in players and/or spectators being removed from the facility.
- MUST wear masks at ALL times while in the facility.
- Each team will be provided a pack of 25 wristbands for the coaches and/or managers to distribute to their teams families. Wristbands are needed for Coaches, manager & spectators ONLY; players do not need wristbands to enter the facility. No more than the alloted 25 spectators per team are allowed in the facility.
- Are permitted to enter the facility 5 minutes prior to the start of the game. And must exit the facility immediately following the conclusion of the game.
- Must view the games from the bleachers. No standing around the rink glass.
- Must practice social distancing policies throughout the rink.
- Team must not have had any positive COVID-19 tests within the last 10 days.
- Current Pennsylvania travel restrictions require people traveling from outside Pennsylvania to have a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours prior to arrival.
- Arrive at the rink prepared as much as possible to take the ice. Limited space is available in each rink for players to get ready.
- Players/teams can enter the building no earlier than 30 minutes prior to the start of their game.
- Locker rooms, party rooms, and all other enclosed areas in the rink are currently unavailable for use as changing rooms.
We respectfully ask that all spectators refrain from entering the building if any of the following conditions apply:
- If your temperature reading is above 100.4 degrees.
- You are feeling sick or experiencing cold or flu like symptoms including: fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath/difficulty of breathing, fatigue, muscle/body aches, headaches, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion/runny nose, nausea/vomiting, or diarrhea.
- If you have been diagnosed with, or believe to have contracted covid-19, unless you have had no fever for 72 hours without the use of medicine and 10 days have passed since the sign of first symptoms appeared.
- If you have been in contact with an individual diagnosed with covid-19 within the past 14 days.
- If you have traveled internationally within the past 14 days
Failure to comply with the guidelines may lead to your removal from the building.
Guidelines are in place and must be followed by customers and staff to ensure a safe environment for all.