PLEASE NOTE: THE SATURDAY AND SUNDAY PUBLIC SKATING SESSIONS ARE CANCELLED ON THE WEEKENDS OF 9/26, 9/27 & 10/3, 10/4 DUE TO HOCKEY TOURNAMENTS. WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THIS MAY CAUSE.
Welcome to Klick Lewis Arena!
Select one of the boxes below to learn more.
KLA REOPENING AND ADDING PUBLIC PROGRAMS!
KLA is thrilled to reopen our doors and add more public programs back to our schedule! We appreciate everyone's patience as we navigated the unprecedented COVID-19 pandemic. Beginning Monday, July 6th, we will restart the Public Skating and Stick & Puck sessions. The schedule is available on those pages and are accessible through the tabs at the top of the webpage.
Guidelines are in place and must be followed by customers and staff to ensure a safe environment for all. The rink guidelines for reopening in the green phase are:
Klick Lewis Arena Customers,
We look forward to our rink families returning to participate in their favorite rink programs. In order to make sure we provide a safe environment for all participants, we would like to inform our customers about guidelines in place to reopen the rink.
- Face masks/coverings MUST be worn in the building at all times; Masks will be worn during public skate times. Exception for skaters, players, and coaches are on the ice during scheduled lessons.
- Adhere to social distancing throughout the facility: there will be no congregating in the lobby and other common areas throughout the rink.
- Common and high traffic areas will see increased cleaning intervals to ensure a safe environment.
- High-touch objects (i.e. doors, handles, light switches, handrails, restroom dispensers, etc) will be disinfected frequently, as well as floors and wall surfaces.
- All participants must complete and submit the KLA Release & Waiver prior to taking the ice. Participants without completed waivers will not be allowed on the ice.
- Thermometers will be used to take participants’ temperatures prior to entering the facility. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher will be sent home.
- Please stay home if you’re not feeling well. We ask everyone to err on the right side of being safe and stay home when it is appropriate.
- Everyone should continue to follow CDC Prevention Guidelines: i.e. regularly washing hands/using hand sanitizer stations in facility, abstaining from touching mouths and faces, cover coughs and sneezes, avoiding close contact with others, etc.
- Arrive at the rink prepared as much as possible to allow you to be ready to take the ice in 15 minutes or less.
- Arrive no more than 30 minutes prior to the start of your session. Participants must vacate the rink within 15 minutes following the end of their session.
- Participants must bring and label their own water bottle. The bottle fill station will be available for use, but the water fountain will not be used and vending machines are open limited supplies.
- Use of locker rooms will be limited to a specific number of participants based on social distancing requirements. Benches, open spaces, and other rink areas will be used for additional space.
Updated information 7/16/20: PARENTS/SPECTATORS:
- Due to the Governors most recent COVID guidelines, we can no longer allow parents/spectators to enter. Skaters must enter the building ready and dressed to take the ice. Only skaters, coaches and staff permitted in the building in order to maintain occupancy restriction guidelines.
- Temperature checks will still be administered