Sikumi Figure Skating Club is proud to announce a new test session! The testing session will be held at Klick Lewis Arena on Wednesday May 19th, 2021. Registration will be handled via Entryeeze at the link provided below:
5.19.2021 Test Session Registration Link
What you need to know…..Important! Please Read!
- Test fees shown on each test includes all ice, hospitality and convenience fees.
- Sikumi Figure Skating Club has reciprocal agreements with the following local clubs: Hershey, Red Rose, White Rose, Central Penn, and Body Zone. Members of these clubs will not be charged a non-member fee when registering for Sikumi test sessions. Members of all other clubs will be charged an additional $25.00 non-member fee.
- A “permission to test” letter form the skater’s home club is required for any skater who is not a member of Sikumi Figure Skating club or a reciprocal club. Permission letters can be download from the link above and can be sent in along with the application or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pair and free dance tests are charged on a per candidate basis. If both partners are testing, each skater must register separately.
- Pair/dance partner and coach information must be provided on the application where indicated. All coaches and partners listed must be in compliance with USFS certification and background screening requirements in order to be admitted to the test session.
- Test Registration will close two weeks prior to the test date OR when the test session is full, whichever comes sooner. Late applications will only be accepted after the deadline if space is available and will be charged a $20.00 late fee.
- Specific test scheduling requests may be submitted to the test chair via email to email@example.com prior to the close of registration; however there is no guarantee that scheduling requests can be accommodated. Scheduling requests after the deadline will not be considered.
- The test schedule will be posted approximately one (1) week prior to the test date.
- Skater must arrive early and be prepared to skate at least 30 minutes prior to their scheduled warm-up. If the session runs early and you are not present, you risk forfeiting the opportunity to test.
- No refund or crediting of test fees is usually given after the test schedule has been posted unless the test session or specific test is canceled by Sikumi Figure Skating Club. In the case of illness or injury please contact the test chair. When submitting an application that includes a contingent test, please keep in mind that the test fee is not refunded or credited if the contingent test is not able to be taken.
Please direct all test questions and special requests to the Sikumi Figure Skating Club Test Chair, Stacie Burkhart, at firstname.lastname@example.org