Ice Skating Is Fun At KLA!
2021 Public Skating Schedule
Public skating sessions are subject to change due to hockey tournaments and scheduled rink events.
For the current schedule, please see Today at KLA, or call the rink office at 717-685-1401.
- ADULT (age 11 & up) $8
- CHILD (age 10 & under) $5
- SKATE RENTAL $3
Please contact the rink office weekdays to let us know in advance when you plan to skate with a group of 15+. On the day that you skate, you can make a single payment for the group.
Call the rink office for details and scheduling.
Public Skate Passes
Come here often? Sign up for your public skate pass!
These monthly passes allow you to choose the months you want to skate.
COST: $30 per month/per person
Public Skate passes gives you access to unlimited skating during the available Public Skating sessions. The cost of skate passes can not be prorated. Passes are valid from the first of the month to the last day of the month.
Rules Of The Rink On The Ice
- No Food or Gum on the ice
- No use of cell phones or other electronic devices
- No back packs worn or carried on the ice
- No carrying people above the waist on the ice
- No whips, racing, or tag
- No tobacco, chew, vapors in the facility
- No sunflower seeds
- No cursing
- No sitting on the walls or barriers
- No walking on cement or stairs with skates
- No walking on the ice without skates
- No pushing or shoving
- No throwing snow
- No one is permitted on the ice when zamboni doors are open
- Participating and viewing is at your own risk
- No skate tricks with the free leg above the knee
These rules are in place for the safety of the skaters; any offenders can be removed from the rink.