KLA Adult League: 2020 Spring/Summer Season
- Team Rep Meeting: Early March
- Divisions Offered: 18+ A & B
- Games will start end of march
- 20 regular season games, with great start times
- Games will be played on Monday to Thursdays
- Game Format: 15-15-15 stop-time periods
- Team Price: $4,400.00 *Team must pay scorekeeper $15/game
- Playoffs: All participants/Team must pay Ref & scorekeeper
- Teams that are paid in FULL before second game will receive 1.5rs of free ice.
- *SCOREKEEPER PAYMENT: Each team is required to pay the scorekeeper $15 cash prior to the start of each game. The game will not begin until the scorekeeper has been paid.
- FREE ICE during the PLAYOFFS- Each Team is responsible to pay for referees and scorekeeper before each game
- NO TEAM will be allowed to register for a new season, if they owe money from a previous season.
- Any team that ‘no shows’ a game or forfeits after 4pm on game day, will still be responsible for ALL ice costs for that game, including scorekeepers and referee fees
- Each player must play in a MINIMUM of 7 games in order to be eligible for playoffs. Any player who does not meet this threshold will not be allowed to play in the playoffs.
- Prior to the start of the season, each team shall provide KLA with a team roster, including jersey #’s and USA Hockey #.
- USA Hockey Numbers are vaild until August 31st, 2020
- ALL players must sign in with a legible signature and jersey # prior to each game. Any player signature that is not legible or does not provide jersey #, will not get credit for that game.
- ALL players must be registered with USA Hockey, and player’s registration # must be provided prior to that start of the season.
- Age requirement for goaltenders is 18 yrs minimum.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
& reserve your team’s spot!